Without the power of life embedded in each one of the beings in this ecosystem, it is impossible to have a functional and sustainable organization. The real power in Equal Money is life itself, which we must organize and distribute in an interdependent manner where every single part is considered to benefit each other as Equals, a physical organization that won’t be tainted by the mental rhetoric to control or abuse under the illusion of power ever again.
- 309. Equal Distribution of Power
- 310. The Illusion of Power – Self Forgiveness
- 311. You Want ‘All The Power’?
- 312. Are Rebellion and War the Same?
- 313: Good, Evil and Power
- 314. How does Rebelling support Corporations?
- 318. Government in Equal Money Capitalism
- 319. Political Power in Equal Money Capitalism
- 320. Economic Power in Equal Money Capitalism
- 315. Rights and Equal Money Capitalism
What is the difference? The difference between political and economic power is the difference between plunder and production, between punishment and reward, between destruction and trade. Plunder, punishment, and destruction belonging to the political realm; production, reward, and trade belonging to the economic realm.
The symbol of the businessmen is a positive — the dollar — given to you voluntarily by trade. The symbol of a bureaucrat is a negative — a gun — pointed at you. The man who prefers the gun to the dollar, is the man who thinks he will be controlling the gun. The joke is on him — the results are upon all of us.
- There is no such thing as ‘voluntary trade in our current system, such concept would mean I would have a choice to pay for my apples today or not, or not pay our debt and bills, or not charge money for our work - as if we had no need for it to eat and live.
Point 3: “…Profits are created through voluntary exchange, not through the exploitation of people.”
Wow, what a whopper. Somebody get me Tim Cook or the sweatshop responsible for my Nike’s. “Voluntary exchange,” eh? Anybody who works for a living knows that they are a few paychecks away from having to beg on the streets. One either sells their labor to another in exchange for money, or one doesn’t eat. This notion that Capitalism is based on voluntary participation is a sweet – sounding mythology that’s been built up in layers of philosophical sediment over the past 400 years. This process is too deep to cover here, but it’s instructive to note that proponents for speak glowingly about Capitalism’s “voluntary exchange” are going to distort and mangle the definition out of context to support their perspective. – Darryl Thomas – 
- Reality works the other way around from what capitalism.org suggests in terms of political powers and economic powers. Before the 20th Century, the working class had little political power because they were not able to get the financial policies that served their interests in place. However, once they became empowered with the apparatus promoted by Wilson under the banner of Democracy, Freedom and Pursuit of Happiness, the ascent of the corporate powers enabled them to lobby the government to make the policies that they required to finally serve their interests and promote them as political ideologies, which were cynically linked to consumption and accumulation of wealth as a sign of living in a Free State society with Free Market Capitalism where individuals could pursue happiness, but Not achieve it, as we have reviewed in previous entries.
- Private interests are now running the economic regimes around the world, it is a self-proclaimed monetary authority whose rules and regulations are like a coded language so that you and I, regular citizens, could not have such open access to understanding that our Monetary Policies are not founded upon any real value other than serving exchange rates that benefit international trade and investment in which only a minority participate – all of it guided by the desire to obtain the most benefit with ‘openness’/ free trade at the least cost of loss, wherein governmental expenses would focus on subsidizing corporate endeavors and interests without guarding people’s interests, at all.
- Domestic stability is being sacrificed to only benefit Capital interests which means the individuals, the people that make the economy function are being affected by the ambitions of power and expansion that the ‘powerful minority’ are seeking to attain, using their currency as a means to expand and obtain more benefits at a lower sacrifice for them – yet, the people are obviously the ones that must suffer higher prices and lower wages , causing an inevitable even greater polarization, such as the one America is facing today, CapitalismUS as an ideal American Dream is coming to an end, and we all participate in it every moment we accept such policies of what should be illegal enrichment by corporations – instead, we become loyal consumers of the ideology that has justified the rise of corporate powers subduing political power to be simply a dictator of another’s faceless desires – which is the corporation as a fictional entity with no social responsibility or regulation. Politicians are bribed, the people are fed lies about the necessary cuts in budget, the necessary austerity and the reasons to bailout banks with a scant rhetoric that justifies with the greatest hopes and promises why people will somehow ‘see the light’ after being evicted from their homes, unable to pay for their debt and having to face quite a shift in their lives the moment that they are forced to declare bankruptcy and seek for any other means to make it through the day, while banks/corporations do the land-grabbing accordingly.
Watch the news on the eviction going on in Berlin where less-powerful people are having to leave the space for ‘wealthier’ people wanting a safe spot in the capital of Germany:
- After all of this, the enforcement of these convenient policies is being Money as a Gun from private corporations toward the government, therefore there is no such thing as government power over economy at the moment, and this same gun is endorsed through culture and media wherein you end up accepting that going to war to save foreigners and bring democracy is a good thing as long as You are happy and secure, but have no clue why such amount of money is being spent on waging wars rather than sorting our health care and educational systems. The power of the people is sold when dreams are bought as a purpose to live.
- The individual problem is faith in the system, the general apathy or acceptance and passivity to consider any form of reform to the current order in which our interests are being managed like a monopoly game, wherein the lives of those that enjoy such ‘economic power’ becomes our dream to achieve and point of comparison to then define who we are in relation to powers others rejoice themselves in under a magic spell called power that we’ve endowed money and certain ‘authorities’ with.
What is the Solution to this diatribe between Economic and Political Powers?
- The Power of the People: The capacity to contribute as individuals to change the current paradigm of our society that seeks power, money as the ultimate purpose in our lives and ensure we become a solution to this ideological imperialism that is the current basis of the money culture embedded in the idea of self we form and shape influenced by our family systems, political powers and obviously corporations and the economic system that stands as an ‘almighty regulator’ completely alienated from the lives of the people that only suffer the consequences of the arbitrariness of this power structure, where we should all instead be equally educated about Politics and Economy to understand the way we relate to each other in our society and ecosystem.
- It is our responsibility to ensure that the old paradigm of these polarized powers is stopped within each one of us, this is Not going to be endorsed by our current Educational systems, it won’t stem from a sudden benevolent approach from corporations to be more condescending toward life and promote human dignity as long as we All still Value Money over Life itself.
- Our ‘Fight’ is not of resistance, violence or protest, it is a deliberate Stand to focus on the Principle that is being violated by each one of us that has contributed to maintain the system as is: valuing money and the power over life, commoditized in such a rapid pace that we have to consider that our reality won’t keep up with our mind desires, since the mind works on energy which is a relationship of abuse toward our physical body. (read more on: 155. Are we all Cannibals? | for a redefinition on consumerism as physical support )
- We are the ones that must ensure that constitutional rights and new laws are promulgated for the preservation of the environment, working laws, regulating banking systems to work as a public service, electing representatives through direct democracy, dismantling the over-wrought security systems and military forces instead of upgrading private property and free trade policies that support the ever-expansive imperialism in the name of ‘openness’ or free market, eating the world without realizing it is ourselves we are consuming.
We as individuals in Equality will ensure no government or corporation prints money or writes laws according to their supposed ‘mutually exclusive interests,’ both will exist as the two necessary terminals in the function of common good at a political and economical level under the Constitutional Principle of Equality as Life, where the individual within a collectivity, realizes the unnecessary existence of a hegemon or superior power to take responsibility for what we can contribute with as self responsible individuals, and live this as a matter of principle, since there will be no ability to trump the laws to make ‘more money or gain any form of advantage from not doing so.
Self determination within an Equality based organization means treating each other as we would like to be treated, there will be no need for policemen in our heads nor as security systems to regulate our basic understanding of what supporting each other as equals in fact mean. This is what we must ensure we integrate at an individual level, and for that we will share how to contribute with this Equal-Power understanding through Educational means in the following blog.
- For further reference, read the Equal Money Wiki
Place your questions as the Equal Money Forum and Equal Money Capitalism at Quora
Visit the Group Capitalism vs. Equal Money group on Facebook.
Read the Equal Money Wiki
Artwork by Matti Freeman