The only power that is acceptable is that of each individual voting on a One Man, One Vote basis, Direct Democracy is the 99% that can Decide what’s Best for All - including the 1% that will have to learn how to love thy neighbor as themselves in Equality.
- 309. Equal Distribution of Power
- 310. The Illusion of Power – Self Forgiveness
- 311. You Want ‘All The Power’?
- 312. Are Rebellion and War the Same?
- 313: Good, Evil and Power
- 314. How does Rebelling support Corporations?
- 318. Government in Equal Money Capitalism
- 319. Political Power in Equal Money Capitalism
- 320. Economic Power in Equal Money Capitalism
- 321.Political vs. Economic Power –EMC
- 323.Hegemony and Equal Money Capitalism
- 315. Rights and Equal Money Capitalism
, From capitalism.org:
Pure democracy is collectivist mob-rule .
Under capitalism no individual, nor any group of individuals, whether they be a minority or a majority, can violate the inalienable rights of any other minority, including the most oppressed minority that has ever existed — the individual.
Capitalism limits the democracy — the majority of the moment — to a useful purpose: the electing of various individuals to various positions of public office. Other then this limited aspect, the power of the majority is severely limited. Capitalism in this sense only supports a limited “democracy”, but not a pure unlimited one.
In the sense, commonly used, that democracy means egalitarianism — the equality of results (wealth), by an unequal protection (violation) of rights — capitalism is entirely opposed to it.
- If there is an abusive use of the concept of democracy is the one quoted above, and it’s within the capitalist framework that Democracy is able to be sold, becoming an Inverted Totalitarianism wherein the Political power is subdued to Economic Powers, which is the pursuit of corporate interests through legal means created by the politicians themselves, it is the worst type of ‘regime’ we have wherein both factions are against the people, but we all have complied to this through delegating our responsibility through a representative vote, and it is obvious that such ‘individuals elected for specific positions’ are both actors within the government and corporations, as if their positions were interchangeable. Even if the majority of Congress in a Representative Democracy as the United States votes No to a law that proposes the necessary deregulation of banking systems, there is always a plan B that ensures that their policies are pushed at the level of threats until greed, the acceptance of bribes and the concentration of power wins over the decision of the majority.
- It is in fact the rule of the mob that happens in a Representative Democracy where for example, Corporations/ Banks are being bailed out while people are evicted out of their homes without any form of compassion, all of it a product of a profitable banking system that we are all participants of through using Money and complying to the system ‘as is’ without questioning our ability to change it. Our ‘Power’ is reduced to an electoral charade with different faces and colors that protect the interests of that 1% to push the necessary measures for further control and dominion: removing the political power of the population and implementing laws wherein a few can decide how the economy and judicial system in a country will follow through, and that is not considering at all what’s best for all.
- We’re living in a Plutonomy which is the perfect term to describe how the wealthy dictate the laws. The population is relegated to exercise a fixed right to ‘vote,’ yet it is an absolute fallacy with no change at all, where great proposals for Change are spoken and promised, it’s only new faces, a different color yet reality remains exactly the same or worse, because it is not the people that is being looked after, it is the interests of a minority – Why does the Government accept this? A great share of funds is obtained by each member of the congress that supports the necessary laws that benefit the few and abuse the majority, it is about greed for power wherein both sides are on the same coin that only seeks to capitalize itself and have people believing that they have in fact any say upon the decisions that drive our day to day living.
- Collectivism in Capitalism is feared because the most prominent threat to a Plutonomy is a society asking for a more equitable share of the profit.
- Direct Democracy, One Man, One Vote, this is the only way in which the Equal Voting Power promulgated at a Constitutional Level will ensure that any form of plutocracy ends, this implies taking money out of the equation through an immediate proposal to implement the Equal Profit Share to begin the redistribution of wealth, so that each individual is empowered to decide at an equal level what is in fact the best way to direct our living conditions
The fundamental point of Life on Earth within a democracy is going to be protected by a Constitution of what is Best for All. Any policy, law or rule must therefore be made within the framework of Constitutional Equality and be aligned to the Principle of What is Best for All.
Voting on Policies
Each individual will be given access to a computer and internet, giving each one the required resources to participate in the political decision-making process. In terms of the voting, it’s not as much a voting system as it is that you are agreeing that the way the particular policy has been put together and the outcome are in fact Best for All. So, you’re not voting on something because you ‘like it’ or you ‘dislike it’ – you agree that it is best for all or not best. As such, it is a completely different approach to voting and Democracy – where the Principle becomes that you have a say as long as you back it up with evidence. You can’t just say ‘I don’t like it’; you have to prove that your ‘dislike’ is based on the fact that there is inequality within the equation.
Voting in an Equal Money System is not a matter of requirement, but a matter of responsibility. For society to function in a way that is Best for All, participation, contribution and understanding on an individual level are essential. Each one's participation or non-participation affects everyone else - and as such, everyone is equally responsible for the results of the participation and non-participation
- Direct Democracy as One Man, One Vote will be the solution to ensure that the 1% of the Population is finally lead to distribute wealth equally between all workers and participants in the corporations, banks which will be transformed into public services where the only profit formed is not through creating Money, but through serving labor hours to give a service to the people, which should have always been profit-less and a matter of administration other than making business with their ability to print money – both at a banking system level and government.
- At a political level, Direct Democracies won’t ever fight each other, they won’t go to war because there will be no need to create influence or dominion over another.
- The majority of the population will be involved in electing a new political administration that implements the Principle of Equality at all levels in the system. It won’t only be a People’s choice but a principle that will regulate all our relationships that will include those that are currently in power. It won’t be an opposition, a fight or a takeover of the government through violent means, it will be through democratic means, wherein the executive ‘powers’ won’t have such mob rule any longer, but will in fact be an overseer of people’s decision and will be in charge of executing the necessary implementations and laws for the benefit of the people and by the people.
- Constitutional Equality will ensure that every single aspect of our lives is regulated to determine the best outcomes for all in Equality.
- There will be no Leadership positions, since the majority is the one that decides, there will be political representatives that have no more power than any other citizen to implement a certain law or regulation, it is merely a supervision required to ensure that all processes are implemented in a sound manner.
- A Society living within the realization that their ability to decide what’s best for all is being implemented to all people equally will create at last a human being that is empowered, that develops a respect for each member of society where no competition or rivalry exists between individuals and nations.
- No more wars since there is no need nor the ability and/or political power to wage war and attempt to conquer other democracies
- International Integration: Communication, Neighborism, the Power of Communities, Unions and Nations will ensue once that there is an ability to put down the iron fists and instead create coalitions for the benefit of the population, without having ‘power’ as an obstacle to not do so.
- Trading Alliances will be a point of convenience, not a means to obtain cheap labor or a new market for profitable goods and services, it is the meaning of a capitalist peace where interdependence is recognized at all times, as well as people’s interests wherein labor, extraction of goods will be regulated under the same economic principles of respecting and honoring life.
- Accountable leaders: this could be you or me and anyone that is interested in taking such a responsibility to ensure that everyone’s decisions are being implemented at a political level. It will be a democracy unlike any other one before, since there will be no ‘leaders’ that have the ultimate say, it will always be deciding to do what’s best for all, being open for dialogue and ensuring that the words written in constitutions and laws are able to be understood and implemented equal and one to the meaning of the words, no more encrypted laws or fine prints to abuse others.
For more information: http://equalmoney.org/wiki/Politics#The_Administration
- Common interests will emerge to develop, integrate, socialize and mobilize to better our communal living conditions, this is the key to ensure conviviality and equilateral relationships between individuals and nations. In essence a new humanity that will learn how to cooperate and give to each other as we would like to give to ourselves.
- For further reference, read the Equal Money Wiki
Place your questions as the Equal Money Forum and Equal Money Capitalism at Quora
Visit the Group Capitalism vs. Equal Money group on Facebook.
Read the Equal Money Wiki
Artwork by Marley Destonian Dawkins
- The Case of Inverted Totalitarianism in the Hands of the Human’s Head: DAY 185
- Fear of Equality, Part 1. 03/02/2013