The Union of the People creates the force, we must establish common sense to direct such common direction toward a Best for All outcome where life is Honored between Equals.
- 309. Equal Distribution of Power
- 310. The Illusion of Power – Self Forgiveness
- 311. You Want ‘All The Power’?
- 312. Are Rebellion and War the Same?
- 313: Good, Evil and Power
- 314. How does Rebelling support Corporations?
- 318. Government in Equal Money Capitalism
- 319. Political Power in Equal Money Capitalism
- 320. Economic Power in Equal Money Capitalism
- 321.Political vs. Economic Power –EMC
- 323.Hegemony and Equal Money Capitalism
- 324. Democracy and Equal Money Capitalism
- 315. Rights and Equal Money Capitalism
A capitalist system is a republic and not a [pure] democracy. It is a system of checks and balances so ordered to protect the rights of the individual, from criminals and most importantly from the democratically elected voices who claim to speak for the “public good.” It is a limited “democracy”.
For those who are confused by the issue, the essential point is this: is it right for another man to rape, rob and murder another? Capitalism says never; democracy says yes — if the majority wills it.
A republic is a form of government in which the country is considered a "public matter" (Latin: res publica), not the private concern or property of the rulers, and where offices of state are subsequently directly or indirectly elected or appointed rather than inherited. In modern times, a common simplified definition of a republic is a government where the head of state is not a monarch.
- Capitalism has become a regime in itself founded upon political terms that sound great on paper, but in reality the election process, the delegation of responsibilities to representatives and the existence of corporate power as a monarchy implies one thing: we have Not evolved from ancient times where our civilizations were primarily stratified in very well delineated powers that would rule over the majority. We like to pretend that we have ‘power’ through voting, but if voting means choosing the least corrupted politicians, the least ‘greedy looking’ or more charismatic leader then we must know that we Do have the government that we deserve, since we are doing nothing to guard these basic constitutional agreements in our so-called social contract that only exists as an ideal of that which has never existed in fact, we have never coexisted in harmony, we have never guarded each other’s interests, we have not ensured that there is no concentration of power in the hands of a few, in fact this is all that has manifested within our current capitalist system.
- Representative Democracies imply no individual political power, and the power of the people can demand to their representatives to hear them, but we all know that in practical reality this does not work as such. A real democratic regime has never in fact existed since there was always someone ‘at the top’ that could discern whether it was acceptable or not to implement the majority rule, and unfortunately a majority was always easily swayed by Belief instead of focusing on tangible assessments of what is required to be done to ensure that everyone has equal rights in fact, this was never questioned, because it involved questioning God or the Monetary System, which is precisely the foundation that we must look at when conceiving a Reform of the System.
- A Republic which many of our nations are defined as such, are managerial systems that have the ability to Decide whether people’s decisions are according to ‘checks and balances’ or not, which is why America as a Corporation, has no direct democracy as reviewed in the previous blog. This brings us to the realization that a Republic is not a guarantee to implement Equality at all, it is just a ‘legal’ way to extend the intentions of the wealthy and ruling minority to ‘prevent’ from a majority rule that could ‘not guard people’s interests and oppose a ‘correct’ minority.
- Now, according to the quote from capitalism.org we require some superior beings in the ruling classes to ensure that what the majority decides is in fact best for everyone, because we could all be too deluded to say that murdering, raping or any other form of atrocity is ‘Right’ and we could democratically vote for it, as if we were undomesticated savages that could think abusing another is right. What is not seen or realized is how murdering, robbing, violating another’s rights is stemming from a form of ethical and financial lacks that can only be forged in a society wherein the root of all evil is in fact Fear guiding our lives in survival mode.
- All of these ‘problems’ are caused by our lack of education to understand our governmental regimes. As a democratic decision to vote for what’s best for all – but none of this is existent, because there has always been ‘more important aspects’ to take care of, and since education could only lead to a majority that truly recognizes a sense of Self Responsibility and realize the absurdity of having a ruling elite to govern us, it is easier for those in power to simply not inform, not educate and give ‘circus and entertainment’ to the people to keep accepting an apparent democracy that ‘cares for you,’ and gives you the right to consume all that which makes you happy.
- We have forced each other to accept rigged systems of profit, we all know that the moment we are cheated and are forced to pay more for something or have no ability to buy that which we require to eat, it is an accumulated consequence of us precisely having abdicated the individual responsibility to attend each other’s well being. We’ve been hostile, competitive, envious, vengeful, remorseful and living in absolute hatred toward each other, in complete separation because of not being able to have a common well being. Public Good became a synonym to laws and regulations that, again, sound great on paper but in reality it is absolutely inexistent. This is our common failure and we can only stand up for it one by one.
- We should all be ashamed of how the ability to change this has been in our hands all this time, but just because of accepting a psychological Leviathan, we have abdicated our responsibility to life, we have conditioned each other in ways that have become seemingly irreversible and the problem is certainly far more intrusive than just our governmental structures, it is a psychological problem now that we will have to begin working with at an individual level. The cracks of our communal sense of existence have always been present, but when will we get to see Enough to have a collective Stand Up to change how things work? The more we wait, the deeper the wounds. We must act soon, not through fighting but acknowledging our responsibility in the problem we live in.
- The Evil replaced with Good Democracy: Equal Money Capitalism, is a Direct Democracy where people will be educated to evidently be educated to understand what’s best for all. There will be no need to have ‘representatives’ since everyone will be able to exert their vote at an individual level. If the 99% agree that what’s best for all is redistributing wealth between all in an equal basis through mechanisms like Equal Profit Share, we can all agree that what’s best for all will conduct to an actual freedom that has never existed, because we won’t need a hegemon to guard each one’s interests since we will all know exactly what is beneficial for our society and what is not. This requires Education on the Policy Making Process on aspects that regulate labor, food, businesses, environment, living conditions, medical care, education, entertainment, culture as the actual organization of the people, by the people.
- If the word ‘Republic’ can be redefined it will be according to its roots wherein the administration of this Public Matter that is our society and world will be a point of self responsibility of all participants equally. We don’t require hierarchical structures to implement what’s best for all. We require to support each other to first educate ourselves to get to see how our very actions, words and thoughts affect and influence our reality – this is the real ‘power’ of the individual that must be realized, and for that we all require to investigate within ourselves how have we abdicated responsibility to a governmental representation of our rights and responsibilities instead of doing it ourselves.
- By having equal power we will restore the trust necessary between individuals within the understanding that there will be no need to fear one another to live according to the best possible way wherein never again will we see our society subsumed in fear, but instead a strong sense of community will emerge forming the basis of public good and security based on given benefits and responsibilities.
- Everyone will be equally able to formulate new policies in which we can implement what’s best for all, since we will all be educated with sufficient common sense, practical skills and mathematics to determine the outcome of a new policy that can be implemented by a majority rule, it is an actual freedom in participation that won’t ever be subdued by ‘private interests’ again.
- Harmony between individuals will reign once that fear of survival and competition are corrected by giving as we would like to receive in equality. Equal Money means a redemptive process using the problem as the cure, money has been our problem and we can use it to give back to each one what always should have given in equality: rights, care, consideration, a sense of community and the ability to live the realization of all men, animals, the Earth itself being one and equal and us as human beings having the ability to shape, form and implement governmental systems, corporations, educational systems that are based on guarding these basic living qualities that we will all enjoy the moment that life is the only value that is recognized by all equally.
Place your questions as the Equal Money Forum and Equal Money Capitalism at Quora
Visit the Group Capitalism vs. Equal Money group on Facebook.
Read the Equal Money Wiki
Education is basic to understand Public Good at all Levels
Artwork by Andrew Gable
- The Case of Inverted Totalitarianism in the Hands of the Human’s Head: DAY 185
- Fear of Equality, Part 1. 03/02/2013