Under which conditions does Individualism oppose what’s Best for All and what does Individuality in Equality mean?
- 309. Equal Distribution of Power
- 315. Rights and Equal Money Capitalism
The theory of collectivism (in all its variants) holds that man is not an end to himself, but is only a tool to serve the ends of others. Collectivism, unlike individualism, holds the group as the primary, and the standard of moral value. Whether that group is a dictator’s gang, the nation, society, the race, (the) god(s), the majority, the community, the tribe, etc., is irrelevant — the point is that man in principle is a sacrificial victim, whose only value is his ability to sacrifice his happiness for the will of the “group”.
- What is the flawed misconception in the idea of ‘the group’ is that yourself as an individual must serve some interests that don’t include your own in it, which is certainly so in our current system actually, where we have no say on corporate policies if they so desire to go and extract a certain resource in an arbitrary form wherein the best interest of their group/collective as their corporation/ business is pursued with no consideration toward the individual and the unbearable mostly irreversible consequences that, for example, fracking an entire area will create at a collective level, wherein your faucet will be able to be put on fire just because you had No say on the corporation’s interests to extract natural gas from underneath your neighborhood. The same with corporations getting all the water from public aquifers and the individuals having no ability to stop this process, because our laws are the result of bribed relationships between corporate and political powers , we are thus said to be ‘powerless’ to the decisions that those with money make. Their morality is: we do it in our best interest, to provide you with quality products, you win, we win, everyone wins - but it is justifying the worst form of crimes against life in the name of profit, obviously.
- Collectivism as “ the practice or principle of giving the group priority over each individual in it” emphasizes the group and leaves the individual as an instrument to generate such ‘group priority,’ however if such priority is to generate living conditions that are Best for All, isn’t it then obvious that each individual’s well being is equally considered in such equation? Yes it does, it is only when a group stands as a criminal organization, a gang, a cult or a mob that is not founded upon generating a common well being that such ‘collectivism’ is thus an actual Problem, just as the one we’re living in wherein our current corporate capitalism is a collective way to be hypnotized by our so-called ability to ‘make money and buy that which makes us happy, having free choice to choose coca over Pepsi’ while feeding the corporations revenue, while we then complain about it as if it was ‘their fault’ that our polarized world is going down the drain – no, it is actually our own compliance to such ‘greed collectivism’ that we become passive in the crowd, following leaders and abdicating our responsibility to have ‘the law of the least effort’ become the guiding light of our every day living, and focusing on cultivating our hedonist interests. That is the form of collectivism we’re living in, where everyone is anonymously remaining ‘in the backseat’ while some major actors decide ‘how the world works’ and we resort to drugs, sex, gambling, eating and buying as a way to cope with our so-called inability to decide what’s best for all, as if we had no say in that, because we abdicated our right to life from the moment we accepted the rule of money as our power, our god.
The opposite of collectivism is individualism. Individualism declares that each and every man, may live his own life for his own happiness, as an end to himself. Politically, the result of such as principle is capitalism: a social system where the individual does not live by permission of others, but by inalienable right.
- Who is currently being sacrificed in the name of the Collective Belief of ‘Our Right to Pursuing Happiness’? Every single person that we have collectively decided to leave out of the happiness-game and relegate them in an eternal position of poverty, suffering and misfortune, for there is apparently ‘not enough for everyone to win’ and we all want the biggest piece of the cake. And this is collectively accepted as ‘Word,’ the word of god that gave us Free Will and Free choice to choose what we want, really? If you reading this had no money, would you still be able to choose what to eat today and tomorrow? Will you be able to have the certainty of having a house, water, education, a ‘Live’? No. The Righteousness of our current capitalist system imposes itself as an actual dictatorship, a totalitarianism that is not regulated by democracy, but by the power of greed and self interest that we gladly call: our individual pursue of happiness.
- That is our collective mob rule that no one has dared to question:If you have money, you live – if you have money (thumbs down) you die. The Empire never died. It is in our belief of ‘free choice’ and ‘free will’ that the greatest calamities have been imposed onto fellow living beings in the name of a few people’s interests, we have never considered the effect that our individual quests for success generate at a collective level wherein for some to 'have the most’ others have to perish in poverty, wherein we have no idea what it is to place ourselves in the shoes of another to understand Why we have to consider ALL as Equals if we want to genuinely have our own peace of mind and harmony in our reality.
- Self Interest can become a Common Sense Interest wherein by each individual understanding that guarding our individual well being in Equality implies acting, living and doing everything in a way that benefits the whole, that considers everyone in such equation, we will each be naturally guarding each other’s well being, because we will understand that our well being depends on everyone’s equal participation to generate it.
- The way to create it is through establishing the Equal Money Capitalism proposal as a redefinition of this individual well being In Equality/ In Consideration of others’ well being Equally, this means that we include ourselves within this invariable equation and principle, wherein our lives will be sustained, protected and developed by the fruit of our own labor. This is the Collectivism that we require as humanity to ensure that no abuse is able to be imposed as a means to progress in society without ensuring that we in fact consider all parts equally within such plans so that no harm is imposed to other human beings, plants, animals and general ecosystem, but all parts are equally respected and considered in our everyday living.
- Common Good as a Collective decision to become an integral being that stands as the principle of Equality, individually, ensures that everyone’s thoughts, words and deeds will always be determined to benefit oneself as one and equal to the group – this is the law of our being, the basic principle, our jus cogens that should be universally recognized as the way to coexist and ensure peace and harmony in our Existence.
- The Right to Life must be a Living Understanding of our Responsibility To Life, Each and every single person, animal, plant and particle in this reality must realize that we can only coexist in an actual harmony and ‘freedom’ if we learn to give and receive in equality.
- For this, we first require to learn how to live as equals, to understand our human mind as the representation and cause of our separation from each other as physical beings that coexist in the same world and environment and as such, learn how to Value Each Other as Life in Equality, and always do everything as a means to produce our common good, not using and abusing our reality to generate delusions of grandeur such as power, control and greed, that is of a past human nature that must come to an end within each one of us - this is our immediate responsibility.
- Individuality in Equality means that your right to be happy, to enjoy yourself, to really have a choice to decide what you want to be and express in the benefit of your own life and that of others, will be the foundation of a healthy and cooperative society wherein each one’s living choices will be founded upon learning how to love our neighbor as ourselves, learning how to give and receive in equality where most of our current troubles will cease to exist by virtue of understanding that the malady resided within our minds as that constant pursuit of happiness in disregard of others. It is Equality that is truly the Key to Heaven on Earth and we have to prepare ourselves to make it so in fact.
- The Case of Inverted Totalitarianism in the Hands of the Human’s Head: DAY 185
- Fear of Equality, Part 1. 03/02/2013
- The Consciousness Possession of Spirit (Part Three): DAY 319